2020 BASEBALL TRYOUT INFORMATION
*Please plan to attend the informational meeting on Thursday, March 12th, during APL in G-2*
- Must have passed ALL 4 CORE classes for SEM 1 AND have an overall 2.0 GPA at season start.
- MUST have physical on file or in hand dated May, 1 2019 or after. ***Make sure policy # is filled out***
- You MUST have a HCPS Physical Form completely filled out to be eligible to tryout. Physical Forms can be found on gomoody.com under the “Extra Curricular” link.
**Physicals should be turned into Coach Mejia on the 1st day of tryouts(3/19)**
- Students that have 3 or more referrals for this school year are ineligible to tryout (Reference Athletic Handbook on gomoody.com).
- Wear baseball attire for tryouts (T shirt, baseball pants/sweats, cleats)
- Tryouts will be closed to parents and will be from 3:30-5:15.
- You MUST be picked up in the back parking lot by 5:30. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made!
- TRYOUT DATES:
- Thursday (3/19)- Grade Level TBD
- Friday (3/20)-Grade Level TBD
***If it rains and tryouts are cancelled for that day, everything will be pushed back a day***